Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You can't get what you want

Till you know what you want. I wasn't ready to be on a gypsy tirade. I spent 6 years without roots, living in a house I knew would never be permanent, and living on the road was becoming just a more intense version of that. Plus, I apparently don't have the patience to drive all day anymore. Seemed romantic and liberating but it was mostly boring and lonely. I have goals that have been waiting a long time to be started towards, seemed silly to head off on new ones. Was nice while it lasted though.

I'll be at Kate & Matt's in Lunenburg, MA for the forseeable future. I'll be posting here as I make decisions but it'll be completely for my own journalling; I don't expect anyone to be interested in my daily trials and thought processes :-)

jim